– The Gas cartridge may be empty (check “How do I Insert the Gas Cartridge into DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer” FAQ)
– The firing depth could be set too low – When setting the firing depth on the setting wheel (1): To increase: turn in direction (2), to reduce: turn in direction (3).
– The nails may be too long/too short for the base material, please refer to the base material table below
Recommended base material Recommended pin penetration
Mild Steel 10mm
Please note fixture thickness and add above penetration
– The Gas Nailer may not be pressed firmly enough against the base material - Do not hold the Gas Nailer "too loosely" in your hands. (Two handed operation is recommended)
– If the Gas Nailer is defective you will need to have the Gas Nailer repaired by an authorized service agent.