For 50mm bits or longer and bit tip holders, please note the following directions: If the bit is falling out of the driver, you may need to use more force when inserting the bit. First, put the bit into the driver and then press the bit against a hard surface, while pushing with the heel of your hand on the end of the handle. When doing this, you should feel a slight give or hear a little click signalling that the clip holding the bit has expanded in size. This clip will now hold the bit in place. To check that the bit is inserted properly, the bit should go into the shaft about 12.5mm. Additionally, if the bit does not fall out when the tool is turned upside down, the bit is inserted properly.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?