Follow the steps listed below to attach the blade in the DW321 or DW933 jigsaws. Lift the black handle/knob approximately ¼ . Turn the handle/knob counter clockwise 5-7 full turns until blade chuck is completely open, keep the black knob pulled up as you turn it. Insert T shank or universal jigsaw blades into the chuck making certain that the back edge of the blade fits into the support roller. Please note that when using T shank blades, insert the blade to the shoulder of the shank. With the knob/handle still in the up position, turn the handle/knob clockwise until the knob starts to ratchet. Make sure when tightening the clamp it clicks 3 times. Push the handle/knob down. The blade is completely installed at this point.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?