This is dependent on the individual user and the environment they are working in. However, if the user is wearing the mask for a prolonged period of time, for example an 8-hour shift, then the HSE recommends (as per HSE guidance HSG53) taking a short break every hour if possible.
Articles in this section
- Declaration of Conformity Half Face Mask DXIR1HM; Full Face Mask DXIR1FFM, Particulate Filter P3 R; Combination Filter A2P3 R
- How long can you wear the DEWALT half mask and full-face masks for?
- Are the DEWALT half and full-face mask latex free?
- What is your recommended cleaning procedure for the DEWALT half mask, full face mask and filters?
- How long does the DEWALT P3 filter last?
- How do you store your masks and filters safely?
- Do people need to be fit tested before wearing the DEWALT half and full-face masks?
- How long do the DEWALT half masks and full-face masks last?
- Should I choose to wear a half mask or a full-face mask?