When comparing tools, you may see a letter B at the end of the model number. For instance, DCD996B; This is a bare tool which comes with only the tool itself and no accessories. Meanwhile tools with a letter and number suffix, such as DCD996P2 are the same tool, but also come with batteries, charger. or other accessories.
Articles in this section
- What to do if I need the user manual for my tool?
- DWPN23100 - what types of metal the Dewalt 23 Guage 1-inch Glue Collated Bright Pin Nails are made
- DCT100 Manual
- How do I know if a DEWALT tool comes with accessories?
- Do you have the Manual for the DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Laser Terminology
- What DEWALT vacs can be attached to the sanders DWE6423K, DWE6421, DWE6421K, DWE6420, DWE6411?