We do not manufacture any helical attachment compatible with our planers, nor do we recommend using one. Customers may find a third party helical head which is part number D4934, but that is not a part that Dewalt manufactures. We have not tested our planers for compatibility with third party parts, and can not guarantee that they are compatible or safe to use. Please note that this is considered a modification of the unit and would automatically void any existing warranty.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between MAX, XR, and ATOMIC?
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- Is the DCMWSP244U2 front wheel or rear wheel drive
- DCCS620 Bar and chain oil recommendation
- Dewalt Planer - Helical head compatibility
- How to compare Dewalt tools?
- DCS334 Anti-Splinter
- Can I purchase directly from DeWALT?
- What does XR on DEWALT power tools mean?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT trade reference guide book?