You can use any brand bar and chain oil. If available, you can use SAE 30 weight motor oil during the summer and SAE 10 weight during the winter.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between MAX, XR, and ATOMIC?
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- Is the DCMWSP244U2 front wheel or rear wheel drive
- DCCS620 Bar and chain oil recommendation
- Dewalt Planer - Helical head compatibility
- How to compare Dewalt tools?
- DCS334 Anti-Splinter
- Can I purchase directly from DeWALT?
- What does XR on DEWALT power tools mean?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT trade reference guide book?
Please sign in to leave a comment.