4.4: Editing a Manager (Tool Connect? Site Manager) Managers can be altered at any time by the Administrator or Owner. This includes changing the assignments that the Manager has access to as well as removing the Manager altogether should you want to remove their access completely. On the Web To edit an existing Manager, you must have Administrator or Owner permissions. Click or tap on ?People? on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see all current People on your account including their Name, Contact Details, Role, Assignments, and whether they are active or not. To edit their details, click or tap the three dots on theright-handside of their details. You will be given the option to edit their profile, or to delete them completely. If you choose to delete them, they will immediately lose all access to any inventory or assignments assigned to them. If you choose the 'Edit'optionyou will be presented with a screen that will allow you to change the assignments that the person has access to. Once you have made your changes click save to update your choices. In the Mobile App Editing Managers is not available in the Tool Connect? Site Manager app at this time. Please check back regularly, as new features will be released continuously.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?