We do not require our products to be registered. For warranty protection, please save your dated cash register receipt as proof of purchase. If warranty service becomes necessary, your dated cash register receipt will help the authorized service provider to expedite your repairs. Serial numbers and manufacturing date codes may not be sufficient evidence of warranty coverage. However, if you would like to register your product and become a member of the DEWALT community, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?