Attached is a chart and a brochure to use to match your hammer with an attachment, adapter (if needed), and extractor to meet these new crystalline silica requirements. **System is compliant to the Exposure Control Methods described in Table 1 of 29 CFR 1926.1153 when outlined components are operated and maintained in accordance to manufacturer's instructions.
Articles in this section
- What to do if I need the user manual for my tool?
- Are the tools with two prong cords OSHA approved?
- Can DEWALT cordless tools be used around high voltage power lines?
- Can I use different voltage batteries in my tools?
- Can you tell me what I need for my drill or hammer to comply with OSHA new Silica Dust Rules?
- DCED400B What direction is the blade suppose to spin?
- When should brushes be replaced?