Before getting started, you will need: DEWALT WiFi Access Point(s) Ethernet cable - not included IP67 Ethernet weather seal (included) Carabiner or similar bracket (optional) DEWALT WiFi app (available for Android 4.4 or greater and iOS 10or greater) Active Internet connection Minimum Requirements Smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 (KitKat) or iOS 10or greater Download the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi app to your mobile device - Go to Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the DEWALT WiFi App and create a DEWALT WiFi account. Plug in the first Access Point - Power up your first access point with the included 120V AC power cable and connect the access point to the modem or local area network (Ethernet cable not included). Ensure you install the Ethernet weather seals. Configure your Access Points - Open the DEWALT WiFi app, tap the (+) in the bottom right hand corner to register your first DEWALT WiFi Access Point, and set up your WiFi network by creating a network name and password. Expand your network! - Tap the (+) icon in the bottom right hand corner to register and/or add more units to your WiFi network. Now that you have created your DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system , here are some things to consider: All DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points are the same. Any access point can be the first unit(Origin) that shares internet with all the others. Just pick one and plug in your Ethernet cable! Placement - For our recommendations on best practices please see Where Do I Place My Access Point
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?