You can create up to three networks that each broadcast with separate SSIDs & passwords and select between WPA2 or WPA2-Enterprise encryption. This can be done when you first create a network, and can also be edited from the DEWALT WiFi app or digital.dewalt.com website. By default, all communication traffic between access points is secured with end-to-end 192-bit encryption keys and XSalsa. To help deter theft, the Access Points cannot be registered to another account until it is deleted and unregistered from your account. Related articles: Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT WiFi Jobsite Access Points?
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?