Account administrators have full access to all networks on their account, and can invite other users to be account managers. Account managers can: Edit AP name Edit Location Reboot Identify Add unconfigured AP to existing mesh (create new not available) All view functions (ie Map and Monitor) Account managers cannot: Remove AP Delete AP Register an AP Edit Network settings Grant access to a network As of now a network can only have one account administrator, we are working on adding the ability to have more than one administrator in future releases. Related Articles: How do I setup account permissions? What are account permissions and how they work? What changes can I make to team members I have invited?
Articles in this section
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How do I set up secondary or guest networks on my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why won?t my device connect to the WiFi network?
- The entire site can't connect to the internet.
- I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
- How do I remove a DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What are the differences between account administrators and account managers?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?