Once you register an Access Point, it can only be used by your account. If you need to move the Access Point to a new DEWALT account or remove it from your account, you can unregister it from your account in two ways: DEWALT WiFi App: Tap on the Access Point>Tap the Edit Button> Tap Delete from Account. wifi.dewalt.com: Click on the three little dots next to the Access Point> Click Delete> Confirm you want to delete the Access Point Note - once the Access Point is removed from your account, it will be available for any other user that obtains the serial number and registration code. Related Article: How do I factory reset my Access Points?
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?