Once you register an Access Point, it can only be used by your account. If you need to move the Access Point to a new DEWALT account or remove it from your account, you can unregister it from your account in two ways: DEWALT WiFi App: Tap on the Access Point>Tap the Edit Button> Tap Delete from Account. wifi.dewalt.com: Click on the three little dots next to the Access Point> Click Delete> Confirm you want to delete the Access Point Note - once the Access Point is removed from your account, it will be available for any other user that obtains the serial number and registration code. Related Article: How do I factory reset my Access Points?
Articles in this section
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How do I set up secondary or guest networks on my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why won?t my device connect to the WiFi network?
- The entire site can't connect to the internet.
- I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
- How do I remove a DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What are the differences between account administrators and account managers?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?