In a mesh network there are multiple Access Points but your device will only connect to one Access Point at a time. As you walk around the site your device will remain connected until you are far enough away from an Access Point that your device seeks a new one to connect to. The decision to connect to a particular Access Point is determined by your device, so if you are moving you may not be always be connected to the closest Access Point. Toggling the WiFi on your device off and on will force the device to connect to the closest Access Point and help improve your performance.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?