Yes, we suggest placing multiple “Origins” (Access Points with a wired LAN connection) to enhance network redundancy and performance. Multiple “Origins” will supply the mesh with network failovers should Access Points lose power or become obstructed. This also will reduce wireless hops between Access Points which will improve mesh performance.
Articles in this section
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How do I set up secondary or guest networks on my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why won?t my device connect to the WiFi network?
- The entire site can't connect to the internet.
- I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
- How do I remove a DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What are the differences between account administrators and account managers?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?