On behalf of DEWALT, email@example.com has asked eBay or another site to suspend an auction. Such auction listing would be suspended if it sells or offers for sale goods and materials that are counterfeit, illegal, or that infringe DEWALT copyrights or trademarks. Infringement of DEWALT copyrights include, but are not limited to, usage of the DEWALT logo and text, diagrams, photos, video, and audio from DEWALT websites without prior approval. Infringement of DEWALT trademarks include, but are not limited to, the use of the DEWALT brand to advertise non-DEWALT products, or the sale, offer for sale or shipment of power tools having a yellow/black color scheme. If you feel firstname.lastname@example.org had erroneously suspended your auction, please reply to email@example.com. They should reply within 48 hours, Monday through Friday.
Articles in this section
- DWFP55126- hazardous - UN number and class
- What is the DEWALT E-Clutch System?
- Does DEWALT have a 20v MAX cordless cut out tool?
- What are DEWALT's customer service hours?
- Who sells DeWALT 220V product here in the US?
- What does the letters in XRP stand for?
- What do the class construction codes 1, 2, and 3 on my DEWALT tool represent?
- Are the tools sold in the US certified to be used overseas?
- How to order parts or accessories over the phone?
- I had a couple of tools for sale on eBay and was notified by eBay that they were taking them off. eBay said someone at firstname.lastname@example.org said that they were counterfeit, illegal, or infringed on DEWALT copyrights.