On behalf of DEWALT, firstname.lastname@example.org has asked eBay or another site to suspend an auction. Such auction listing would be suspended if it sells or offers for sale goods and materials that are counterfeit, illegal, or that infringe DEWALT copyrights or trademarks. Infringement of DEWALT copyrights include, but are not limited to, usage of the DEWALT logo and text, diagrams, photos, video, and audio from DEWALT websites without prior approval. Infringement of DEWALT trademarks include, but are not limited to, the use of the DEWALT brand to advertise non-DEWALT products, or the sale, offer for sale or shipment of power tools having a yellow/black color scheme. If you feel email@example.com had erroneously suspended your auction, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. They should reply within 48 hours, Monday through Friday.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- I would like to contact DEWALT customer service
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?