Our Warranty for the boots is as follows: 30 days for comfort (you can return it within 30 days with a receipt for a full refund). 90 days we guarantee on all our footwear products for defects in materials or workmanship (returned boot must be accompanied with sales receipt showing date of purchase). If you are outside of the 30/90 day time frame and you are having a problem with the DEWALT boots you can contact Radians directly at 1-877-723-4267. They will handle all warranty claims on the DEWALT boots.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?