This unit can be used for sanding and polishing but with restrictions. Warning: Do not sand metal of any kind withthe polisher. Sparks may be generated by sanding screws, nails or other metals which may ignite dust particles. Do not wet sand with this polisher.Liquids may enter the motor housing and cause electric shock. Clean outthe tool often, especially after heavy use. Dust and grit containing metal particles often accumulate on interior surfaces and could create a risk of serious injury, electric shock or electrocution. Wear proper eye protection ANSI Z87.1 (CAN/CSA Z94.3) The DW847 adm DW845 can not be used as a sander. To download a copy of the manual for the DW849 click here .
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?