Neutral bonded to frame means that the metal of the generator frame is electrically connected to the generator windings. It is necessary for proper ground fault outlet operation.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my generator?
- Does the DG3000 have an emission control on it?
- What viscosity of oil is recommended for use in generator motors in extreme cold temperatures?
- Where are the motors in the DEWALT generators made?
- Can synthetic oil be used in the DEWALT generators?
- What size extension cord can I use on my generator?
- What is the surge watt rating of DEWALT Generators?
- Why did my generator shut off when the engine went from full speed to idle?
- Do DEWALT generators have a voltage regulator?
- When I start my machine, smoke constantly comes from the engine muffler.