Neutral bonded to frame means that the metal of the generator frame is electrically connected to the generator windings. It is necessary for proper ground fault outlet operation.
Articles in this section
- Cordless Dewalt Mower - Cut height adjustment
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT compressor? (DXCM models only)
- Who can I contact for support with my generator?
- What number should I call for metal DEWALT tool chest parts and service?
- What viscosity of oil is recommended for use in generator motors in extreme cold temperatures?
- Where are the motors in the DEWALT generators made?
- Can synthetic oil be used in the DEWALT generators?
- What is the surge watt rating of DEWALT Generators?
- What does "neutral bonded to the frame" mean regarding our DEWALT generators?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT truck accessories?