These declared values were obtained by laboratory type testing in compliance with the stated standard and are not adequate for use in risk assessments. Values measured in individual work places may be higher than the declared value. The actual exposure values and risk of harm experienced by an individual user are unique and depend upon the way the user works, the workpiece / accessory interaction and the workstation design, as well as upon the exposure time and the physical condition of the user. We, (StanleyBlack&Decker Corp.), cannot be held liable for the consequences of using the declared value, instead of values reflecting the actual exposure, in an individual risk assessment in a work place situation over which we have no control. Declaration for the DW321 jigsaw as measured per EN50144 test standard. Declared Noise Emission Values: Sound Pressure LevelLpA =93* Sound Power LevelLwA =101** LpA - Sound Pressure Level in dBA.* Denotes Measured at Operator's Ear LwA - Sound Power Level in dBA.** Denotes Guaranteed Sound Power Level
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?