Yes. When the clutch is turned "ON" it will minimize bit breakage, bit stripping, and screw stripping.
Articles in this section
- What are the contents of the DEWALT DW2166 Screwdriver Set?
- Where can I find information on the DEWALT Quik Drive Screw System? (DW276QD)?
- What is the length of the DWPVTHLD?
- What is the maximum speed rating of the DW2043 Screwdepth Setter?
- Does the DW2169 bit set include Robertson bits?
- When using the DWHJHLD Impact Clutch, will the clutch help prevent bit breakage and stripping?