Yes. Please see the attachment.
Articles in this section
- What diamond circular blades work best to cut stone or rock?
- What is the kerf of the DWA7758 circular saw blade?
- What type of carbide is used on DEWALT carbide tipped blades?
- What blade is recommended for cutting laminate flooring?
- What is the cutting capacity of the DW7666?
- How do I remove the diamond knock out from the 7 1/4" circular saw blade?
- Is there a MSDS for the DW8500 blade?
- Is there any information available on the 6005016 saw blade?
- What gauge steel is the DW7745 90 tooth,light gauge, ferrous metal cutting blade designed to cut?
- What are the main benefits of DEWALT Circular Saw Blades?