L ight A mplification by S timulated E mission of R adiation LEVEL - A Horizontal Laser Reference Plane perpendicular to gravity PLUMB - A Vertical Laser Reference Plane parallel to gravity LASER DIODE - Laser Light Producing Electronic Device NANOMETER - Wavelength Of Light Emitted By A Laser Diode (i.e. 635nm) ACCURACY - Tolerance Of The Laser Beam At A Distance From The Tool (i.e. ± 1/4" per 100') MILLIWATT - A Measurement Of Laser Light Power (5mw) VISIBLE RANGE - Distance Away From The Laser Level You Can Still See The Beam (100') MANUALLY LEVELED - User Levels The Tool With The Aid Of Bubble Vials SELF-LEVELING / AUTO-LEVEL - Laser Levels Itself either Electronically or by using Gravity CALIBRATION - Procedure For bringing the accuracy of the laser to within it's spec CLASS II LASER PRODUCT - Regulatory designation for a laser product less than 1mW CLASS IIIa LASER PRODUCT - Regulatory designation for a laser product less than 5mW
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?