By choosing the "partial shipment" option in our ordering process, the items that are in stock are automatically shipped out to you via your chosen shipping method. Backordered parts are then shipped out, as they become available. Shipping is not charged on back order releases. If you choose the "ship complete" option, orders are not shipped out until all items are in stock. You can view the status of your order at anytime by clicking on the "Order Status" tab on the left-hand side of our page. Upon locating your order, you can then click on the "Details" tab on the right-hand side of the page which will display the inventory status of all items ordered as well as if they have been shipped or not. Clicking on "Details" a second time will allow you to track your package via UPS tracking.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?