To adjust the parallel setting on the unit, check the blade cover where it attaches to the casting at the front of the unit. To have a parallel slot it is necessary to make sure the blade cover is flush with the casting. To check this run you finger across the joint where they meet.In most cases,one side will not be flush, to correct this loosen the two #20 torx screws at the front of the unit directly above the anti slip pins and tighten them with the two pieces flush. This should make the unit cut a parallel cut. To adjust the depth of cut, raise the fence up out of the way. Look on the right side looking at the unit, there is a hole; insert the #20 torx driver supplied with the unit. Turn the screw clockwise for less depth and counterclockwise for more depth. This should set your unit to the proper depth. See the attached manual for further instructions on how to use this tool.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?