We no longer include pneumatic oil with the DEWALT nailers. You can use any brand of pneumatic oil with our nailers. DEWALT does offer an 8 ounce bottle and a 20 ounce bottle of oil you can purchase separately. The part number of the 8 oz bottle is 605708-00 and the 20 oz bottle is part number 60005709-. for information on how to order this oil please visit www.toolservicenet.com
Articles in this section
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Does DEWALT offer nails for the DC628K 18v 15 gauge finish nailer and the D51275K 15 ga finish nailer?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?
- Can the bump fire mode be disabled on the DCN690 and DCN692 nailers?
- How many nails can the DEWALT DCN692M1 drive on a single charge?
- For an air nailer/fastener, do you connect the air first or load the fasteners first?
- What gauge nails does the P-C FN200 use?
- How do you clear a nail jam in the D51823 Framing Nailer and D51845 Framing Nailer?
- What is the procedure for clearing a jammed nail from the D51822 Framing Nailer and D51844 Framing Nailer?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?