The 3 speedtransmission applications are described below. The low speed, 1st gear, is optimal for jobs requiring maximum torque i.e. self feed bits, auger bits, and large lage screws. The high speed, 2nd gear, is optimal for jobs requiringa balance of speed and torque i.e. large metal screws, metal hole saws and small lag screws. The exclusive MAX 3rd speed, 3rd gear is optimal for jobs requiring maximum speed i.e. driving metal and wood screws, drilling spade and twist drill bits and especially hammerdrilling applications(hammerdrills only)
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?