Here are a few things you can try: 1. Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock is off, because passwords are case-sensitive. Then, try logging-in again. 2. If you are already a member of DEWALT.com click on the login tab at the top of the page. There will be a box that pops up and in that box it will show "forgot password" and you will need to click on that if you forgot your password. Follow the prompts to recover your password.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?