There is no defined maximum socket size for our impact wrenches.
Articles in this section
- N383283- Size of the thread on the handle
- Can I resharpen the DW734 blades?
- DCST922 Replacement spool
- DCG440X2 What is the part number for the wrench?
- Where can I buy spare parts for my tool?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What screws are required to attach the dust port on the DW734 Planer?
- What is the part number for the DWE7480 or DW745 riving knife set screws?
- What are the dimensions on the handles of DeWalt 4 1/2" Small Angle Grinders?
- What is the maximum size socket that can be used on our impact wrenches?
Please sign in to leave a comment.