Thank you for using the DEWALT® web site. DEWALT does not manufacture or offer any nails in our current accessory line up for use in our framing nailers. Our nailers are compatible with a wide range of other manufacturers nails. You will need to check the angle, gauge, and length of the nail before purchasing nails for your nailer. You can use glue, paper or plastic collated nails however, wire collated nails can not be used. Manufacturers such as: Senco Porter Cable Fasco Grip Rite National ISM Tree Island Unicatch Falcon Hitachi Paslode Prebena Interchange Keystone Golden State Halsteel offer nails that will work with our DEWALT Nailers. You will need to check your local retailers for pricing and availability.For information on nails that can be used with our cordless finish nailers click here . We hope you found this information useful. Thank you for your interest in DEWALT tools.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?