The type 1 guard for the DW082 is service part number 643772-00. To order this guard Click Herehttp://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Article?article=Is-there-a-type-1-guard-available-for-the-DW802-4-1-2-Angle-Grinder
Articles in this section
- What is the part number for the type 1/41 guard for the DWE43115?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What DEWALT grinders will the DWE4606 Cut Off Guard fit?
- What is the arbor size of the DW756 and DW758 Bench Grinder? What is the wheel thickness that will work on both?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- Are mounting bolts for the DW756 or DW758 Bench Grinder Set Up supposed to be included?
- Why did I get a hex wrench with my new DEWALT Angle Grinder?
- Can I see a video on the new DWE402 or DWE402N small angle grinder?
- Can the die on the DW898 be tightened?
- What is the difference between Brake and Kickback Brake on the 60V MAX DCG414?