DeWALT does not offer a 9" polishing pad. You can get them through your local industrial suppliers or auto parts stores. You can also check with other manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- What are the replacement catalog numbers for the Wildcat guard assemblies, 50885 (7") and 37109 (9")?
- What are the features of the DW7350 Mobile Planer Stand?
- What kind of screws do I use in the DCF6201 Collated Magazine?
- Where can I get 9" DeWALT® polishing pads?
- What saw does the DWS5100 rip fence fit?
- Is there a conversion chart available for square drive bits?