The contact trip on some of the nailers may not operate properly, which may permit a nail to be ejected with only trigger actuation. Only nailers with the following date codes are affected: 200203, 200204, 200217, 200302, 200304, 200308, 200315, 200325, 200329, 200343, 200403, 200404, 200406, 200407, 200412, 200413, 200415, 200416, 200417 See the link listed below for illustrations & more information regarding the recall. http://www.dewalt.com/product-recalls/dewalt-announces-repair-program-for-select-dewalt-nailers.aspx
Articles in this section
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Does DEWALT offer nails for the DC628K 18v 15 gauge finish nailer and the D51275K 15 ga finish nailer?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?
- Can the bump fire mode be disabled on the DCN690 and DCN692 nailers?
- How many nails can the DEWALT DCN692M1 drive on a single charge?
- For an air nailer/fastener, do you connect the air first or load the fasteners first?
- What gauge nails does the P-C FN200 use?
- How do you clear a nail jam in the D51823 Framing Nailer and D51845 Framing Nailer?
- What is the procedure for clearing a jammed nail from the D51822 Framing Nailer and D51844 Framing Nailer?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?