DEWALT does not offer a sander that is recommended for this application, the best type of sander for this would be a wet sander. You can contact your local home center, hardware store or industrial supplier for available wet sander manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- What is the CFS (Controlled Finishing System) disc for a sander called in the parts list?
- What is the diameter of the dust port on DWE6401DS?
- Is it recommended to operate a sander if I have a pacemaker?
- What is the function of the CFS disk on sanders?
- Can the DW443 belt sander be run on 120 volt 50 Hz?
- Does DEWALT offer a sander designed for sanding marble or granite tile?
- Is there a paper punch included with my D26441K finish sander?
- Are adapters available for connecting my shop vac to the sander?
- What type of grease is used in the DEWALT sanders?
- What belt sanders can be used in the DW4055 Sanding Frame?