When using a #6, #8 or #10 countersink you would need to use a 3/8" diameter plug. If you are using a #12 countersink you would need to use a 1/2" diameter plug.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the DW7187 Miter Saw Laser purchased in the US on a 220v version of a DEWALT DW715, DW716 or DW718 Miter Saw?
- Does DEWALT offer a set of guide bushings for the line of DEWALT routers?
- Is there an edge guide available for the DEWALT routers?
- What is the wire guage and face width of DW49252 wire wheel?
- What is the Dado Throat plate for the DWE7491RS and DWE7490X?
- What belt sanders does the DW4050 vacuum adaptor fit?
- How do I remove blades from the DWHT11004?
- Does DEWALT make auger bits for planting bulbs?
- What are the contents of the Heavy Duty Self Feed Bit multi packs?
- What is the size of plug needed when using a #6, #8, #10 or #12 countersink?