When using a #6, #8 or #10 countersink you would need to use a 3/8" diameter plug. If you are using a #12 countersink you would need to use a 1/2" diameter plug.
Articles in this section
- Dewalt Electric Pressure washer nozzles
- DWO1DT995 - Length
- Straps for Dewalt trimmer
- Oscillating Scraping Blades
- DW735 Replacement blades
- Can I resharpen the DW735 blades?
- DCST922 Extended guard
- DCS391 Rip fence
- DWAPVCIR What size pipe can this unit cut?
- Can I use blades instead of spool strings with my DEWALT string trimmers?