All DEWALT kit boxes are made of Polyproplyene (PP) which is a #5 in plastic recycling. You would need to check with your local recycling company to see if they will accept this plastic. Most areas only take materials labeled #1, #2,or #3. Also, some areas will specify to only recycle materials that are from food containers. Our materials have other additives which may not be compatible with all recycle guidelines in all areas. It is best to check with the recycle center in your area first.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- I would like to contact DEWALT customer service
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?