The DCT414 has a 12:1 distance to spot ratio. For every 12" away from the object the DCT414 will measure a 1" area. It is recommended that the spot size be smaller than the object being measured for best accuracy. This cone effect is applicable whether indoor or outdoor. This information is in the instruction manual. If you have misplaced the manual you can view, print, or download it from Servicenet .
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?