In extremely cold temperatures, we recommend using a 5W-30 oil. It will allow the engine to turn over faster and start easier.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT compressor? (DXCM models only)
- Who can I contact for support with my generator?
- What number should I call for metal DEWALT tool chest parts and service?
- What viscosity of oil is recommended for use in generator motors in extreme cold temperatures?
- Where are the motors in the DEWALT generators made?
- Can synthetic oil be used in the DEWALT generators?
- What is the surge watt rating of DEWALT Generators?
- What does "neutral bonded to the frame" mean regarding our DEWALT generators?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT truck accessories?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT ladder?
Please sign in to leave a comment.