The warranty on electric compressors is one year from date of purchase against any manufacturing defects. Reconditioned compressors do not have the 90 day return policy or the 1 year free service contract. For the location of the DEWALT service center nearest you use the DEWALT Service Center Locator here.
Articles in this section
- Why won't my compressor power on?
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- What is the amp rating on D55167?
- What type of compressor does the D55167 have?
- What is the tolerance level for the tank pressure gauge on the D55168 and D55146 compressors?
- What is the maximum regulated pressure on the D55146 and D55168 compressors?
- How can I get an air leak on my compressor tank fixed?
- What is the size of the air coupler on the Compressor?
- Which DEWALT compressors will run on 50 Hz?
- What are the cfm's for the D55140?