The warranty on electric compressors is one year from date of purchase against any manufacturing defects. Reconditioned compressors do not have the 90 day return policy or the 1 year free service contract. For the location of the DEWALT service center nearest you use the DEWALT Service Center Locator here.
Articles in this section
- What is the tolerance level for the tank pressure gauge on the D55168 and D55146 compressors?
- How can I get an air leak on my compressor tank fixed?
- Is there any information available on the D55140 and D55141 Compressors?
- What are the amp ratings on DEWALT compressors?
- What oil do I use in my Emglo compressor?
- What is the warranty on DEWALT reconditioned air compressors?
- What is the safety relief valve pressure setting?
- My compressor continues to run and build pressure past its advertised cut off pressure until the safety valve engages. How can I fix it?
- What is the life of the pump on the D55146 Heavy Duty Hand Carry Compressor?
- Can the oil-less compressors be mounted or stored vertically instead of horizontal?