It is 20mm on the 17mm camera & 10mm for the 9mm camera. Focal length : Focal length of an optical system is a measure of how strongly the system converges (focuses) or diverges (defocuses) light. For an optical system in air, it is the distance over which initially collimated rays are brought to a focus. A system with a shorter focal length has greater optical power than one with a long focal length; that is, it bends the rays more strongly, bringing them to a focus in a shorter distance.
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?