Non Versa-Clutch DEWALT scrugun nose cones can be removed. The manual states to pull straight back, however a brand new unit may be difficult to remove. Try twisting the nosecone while pulling back to remove the nose cone. Note Versa Clutch and Positive Clutch models (DW267, DW268, DW269, DW281, DW284 etc) do not have a nose cone.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?