All service, repairs and part orders for engines have to be conducted through the engine manufacturer's authorized service centers. Local engine dealers in your area can be found in the Yellow Pages of your phone book under Engines - Gasoline Below are links to the engine manufacturers web sites, where further information including service center information can be obtained. Click on your engine brand to access that site. Briggs & Stratton (PH: 1-800-274-4485) Generac (PH: 1-800-952-4278) Honda (PH:1-800-426-7701) Kohler (PH: 1-800-544-2444) Robin (PH: 1-800-277-6246) (Subaru Engines) Tecumseh - quit manufacturing small engines in 2008 but there are still many small engine repair shops, listed in your local phone book, who will repair them.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?