You can use an MP3 player as long as you run a cord from the auxiliary port on the back of the radio to the headphones jack on the MP3 player. The output jack is a standard 3.5mm. These cords are available through your local electronics dealers.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries are used to maintain the clock memory on the DC012 Radio/Charger?
- Do you have the Manual for the DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio?
- What is the impedance (ohm) rating for the speakers on the DeWalt radios?
- How do I attach my DEWALT DCR002 Bluetooth Adaptor Mounting Clip to my radio?
- Where is the optimum location to place the DCR002 on my jobsite radio?
- Can an MP3 player be used in conjunction with the DC011 Radio Charger?
- Is the CD holder included with the DC011 Radio/Charger?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- How does the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?
- Troubleshooting the DEWALT® DWST08810 (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) noise level.