Looking at the drill from the chuck end- hold the chuck (silver or block nose piece) with an adjustable wrench or adjustable pliers while turning the chuck adjustment ring (black portion of the chuck) counterclockwise (you may need another wrench to turn). To avoid marring the material, use a rag to protect the finish of the drill.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- How can I improve the quality of the cuts of my miter saw?
- What blade is recommended for cutting Novabrick?
- What is the thread size of the knob on the D24000 Edge Guide?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?