This may seem backwards but FIRST connect the air supply line while the magazine is empty. THEN load the nails/staples/fasteners. The reason- the air tool my fire when the air line is first connected- even without depressing the trigger. If the unit is empty, this will cause no harm. However, if the fasteners are already loaded and the unit misfires upon connection of the air supply line, this can be extremely dangerous.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?