This may seem backwards but FIRST connect the air supply line while the magazine is empty. THEN load the nails/staples/fasteners. The reason- the air tool my fire when the air line is first connected- even without depressing the trigger. If the unit is empty, this will cause no harm. However, if the fasteners are already loaded and the unit misfires upon connection of the air supply line, this can be extremely dangerous.
Articles in this section
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Does DEWALT offer nails for the DC628K 18v 15 gauge finish nailer and the D51275K 15 ga finish nailer?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?
- Can the bump fire mode be disabled on the DCN690 and DCN692 nailers?
- How many nails can the DEWALT DCN692M1 drive on a single charge?
- For an air nailer/fastener, do you connect the air first or load the fasteners first?
- What gauge nails does the P-C FN200 use?
- How do you clear a nail jam in the D51823 Framing Nailer and D51845 Framing Nailer?
- What is the procedure for clearing a jammed nail from the D51822 Framing Nailer and D51844 Framing Nailer?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?