Optimum Bluetooth® streaming range is roughly 30 ft (line of sight) to the receiver but distances up to 100 feet or further are possible. Physical obstacles, other wireless devices, or electromagnetic devices may affect the connection quality. If Bluetooth® connection is lost due to time of separation, exceeding the optimum distance, or because of obstacles, reconnecting your device with the receiver may be necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?