Optimum Bluetooth streaming range is roughly 30 ft (line of sight) to the receiver but distances up to 100 feet or further are possible. Physical obstacles, other wireless devices, or electromagnetic devices may affect the connection quality. If Bluetooth connection is lost due to time of separation, exceeding the optimum distance, or because of obstacles, reconnecting your device with the receiver may be necessary.
Articles in this section
- 2021 - ADVANCE AUTO CARQUEST Q1 2021 - 12-27-2020
- 2021 - NAPA Q1 2021 BOGO 01-01-2021
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- What is the run time of the DC530KA 18v Pencil Vibrator?
- Can the tip or shaft on the DC530 Concrete Pencil Vibrator be modified?
- Are there any FAQ's available for the D28755 DEWALT 14" Cut Off Machine?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- What is the thread size of the pin, part number 5140008-15 and part number 5140008-13?