Optimum Bluetooth streaming range is roughly 30 ft (line of sight) to the receiver but distances up to 100 feet or further are possible. Physical obstacles, other wireless devices, or electromagnetic devices may affect the connection quality. If Bluetooth connection is lost due to time of separation, exceeding the optimum distance, or because of obstacles, reconnecting your device with the receiver may be necessary.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- Is there any information available on the DW660 Cut Out Tool Recall?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?
- How do I know what the charger is doing on the DEWALT DCB1800 Portable Power Station?