1. Place the receiver and the Bluetooth® audio source within one meter of each other. 2. With receiver off, press and hold the control button for 6-7 seconds until the LED rapidly flashes red and blue. This puts the receiver in pairing mode lasting for 2 minutes. 3. Activate the Bluetooth® search function of your audio device or mobile phone. Once the receiver is found (will appear as: DEWALT Adaptor DCR002) confirm pairing on your device. Once pairing is successful the rapid red/blue flashing of the LED will cease and the indicator will flash blue once every 5 seconds. If paired successfully, your audio device should now show as connected with the receiver. 4. Consult with your device?s owner?s manual for details on pairing and connecting.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?