DEWALT owns Emglo compressor models with 17 gallon tanks and under. For Emglo models under 17 gallons, use ISO 100/SAE40 non-detergent premium air compressor oil. For models over 17 gallons, please call Jenny Products at 888-425-3669 for a recommendation.
Articles in this section
- What is the tolerance level for the tank pressure gauge on the D55168 and D55146 compressors?
- How can I get an air leak on my compressor tank fixed?
- Is there any information available on the D55140 and D55141 Compressors?
- What are the amp ratings on DEWALT compressors?
- What oil do I use in my Emglo compressor?
- What is the warranty on DEWALT reconditioned air compressors?
- What is the safety relief valve pressure setting?
- My compressor continues to run and build pressure past its advertised cut off pressure until the safety valve engages. How can I fix it?
- What is the life of the pump on the D55146 Heavy Duty Hand Carry Compressor?
- Can the oil-less compressors be mounted or stored vertically instead of horizontal?