Unfortunately no. It is NOT recommended them by a person with a pacemaker. Sanders generate static charge that could potentially affect pacemaker function.
Articles in this section
- What is the CFS (Controlled Finishing System) disc for a sander called in the parts list?
- Is it recommended to operate a sander if I have a pacemaker?
- Are adapters available for connecting my shop vac to the sander?
- What is the shelf life on a sanding belt?
- My sander runs very slowly until I place it on the work surface. Is this normal?
- If I have a vac with a 1 ¼" hose that is not made by DEWALT, is there an adaptor that will connect this sander to my vac?